Primary Benefits of Refurbished Medical Equipment
- It costs less than new equipment even though it has the same functionality and delivers the same service as new equipment.
- Saves the environment through reuse.
- Enables the deployment of more equipment at less expense.
It also fits into the African healthcare-service delivery model due to –
- Cost savings
- The ease of acquisition
- Lower operating cost, and
- Availability of local maintenance (especially in Ghana)
Equipment Maintenance, Power Supply Support & Warranty Program
- Cassona provides maintenance warranty for all its equipment from our team of professional engineers.
- Our goal is 48 hours turn-around time for routine repairs or maintenance and 5 business days for more complex repairs. In any case where this is not possible, Cassona would provide a “loaner” equipment or alternative source of services for a service-provider’s patients.
- In addition, each equipment we supply is accompanied by UPS and power generators.